NWA OMA FOUNDATION is a growing organization which operates as an indigenous and reputable development organization with institutional texture.
As a nascent and fledging organization, NOF is committed to offering interventions within its resources to a specific geographical location for a defined period of time -a minimum of two years.
TOGETHER WE'RE POWERFULL, WITH YOUR LITTLE SUPPORT OUR CHILDREN WILL BE ABLE TO HAVE AT LEAST A PLATE OF FOOD IN A DAY.
POLARIS BANK PLC
ACCOUNT NAME: UKACHUKWU
ACCOUNT NUMBER: 3029162457
SWIFT CODE: PRDTNGLA
CLICK THE DONATE BUTTON
NWA OMA FOUNDATION
• To periodically intervene in rural communities with high incidences of out-of-school girls needing social integration, hygiene instruction, education and mental health.
• To mobilize resources from around the world to make the lives of poor girls and young women better.
• To raise a home for orphanage.
• To provide counselling and support for victims of domestic violence.
• To care for the less privileged in the society.
• To provide community-based service for the unemployed.
• We have a goal of tackling the challenges faced by those who are living with HIV in society and also fight stigmatisation.
• To work in collaboration with government and donor agencies, corporate bodies and foundation of like mind for a statement of all or any of the above objectives.
• To promote personal hygiene among adolescent girls.
• To establish vocational and skills acquisition centres for teenagers girls.
• To grant educational scholarships to less privileged girls.
• To eliminate all effects of poverty in targeted communities.
• To provide psychosocial support to victims of violence and insurgencies.
• To influence public policy in favour of the girl child and the protection of vulnerable groups.
• To promote good leadership, transparency and accuracy.
Página web realizada por Diseñador Web Freelance